How do I know this? Simple statistics.
- 84% of people like the smell of their feet.
- 23% of people eat their own boogers.
- 36% of people consistently misspell the word “misspell.”
- 1 out of every 3 Americans has a stopwatch that doesn’t work.
- At least 100 people pass gas in public every hour.
- Lady Gaga.
- Right now, the person next to you is probably feeling silly.
- Muppets, Smurfs, and Snorks all came from someone’s imagination.
- 58% of all women think about shoes at least once an hour.
- 1% of men do.
- There has been a 300% increase in the amount of email traffic directed towards Santa by adults.
- 17.3% of all high school students have a plan for life after college.
- 12.6% of all married adults remember their anniversary.
- 93.9% of those who remember are female.
- 100% of these statistics are made up.
See? Now don’t you feel better?